Crossing the Blues
Maybe Justin Bieber has opened his heart for the first time about why he fell for girlfriend Selena Gomez and revealed: “It’s so important that a girl makes me laugh.”

The teenage superstar said: “She’s hot. Of course every guy likes the girl to be hot, which Selena is.

“But I like to mess around and pull jokes on people so I like to be around people who make me laugh and share my sense of humour. That’s Selena for sure.

“She is a really great person and I think she has the best smile in the world.”

In an exclusive interview with The People the heart-throb singer, who turned 17 on Tuesday, also confessed

Twilight star ROBERT PATTINSON has given him advice on talking to girls.

He wants CHERYL COLE to sing a duet with him – and he’d love...

DAVID and VICTORIA BECKHAM to invite him for dinner with their sons.

Justin was talking about his relationship with Disney Channel actress Selena, 18, just days after the pair went to the Vanity Fair Oscars party in Hollywood.and see the news next only on ic-girl.blogspot.com