Crossing the Blues
NEW DELHI: attacked by social activist and an anti-graft crusader Anna Hazare, the Union Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar on Wednesday to stop the group of ministers (GOM), corruption, says he does not want to be "related to" panel more.Pawar, NCP chief said he wrote a letter to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, informed that he did not want to stay at the Ministry of the panel. The panel will take the Minister Pranab Mukherjee.


"I told the Prime Minister in writing to abandon the Malaysian government on corruption. I told him I did not want to stay more with the panel. I do not want to be associated with it. The chapter closes me," Pawar told PTI this nightHis performance came hours after saying he would be happy to be relieved from all areas of the ministerial round table, including corruption.

"I'm happy if he delivered me from all Goms, including the GOM (corruption)," Pawar was mentioned earlier, when answering a reporter asked whether he was shocked by the comments Hazare that the minister would not be part of corruption GOM.