Crossing the Blues

Titi Kamal and Laptop

Posted by mista
Titi Kamal and Laptop,Titi Kamal envy   Christian Sugiono Laptop.Christian Sugiono have a laptop and Titi kamal envy with the laptop,  so Titi Kamal Love laptop too,

The actor's handsome love Christian Sugiono against the IT world apparently made the sweetheart walked on Kamal jealous was made by him. Alhasil Titi then was still slavishly liking IT. "Initially Walk On ngak cared, only possibly everywhere I more often same laptop, same that made Walk On liked because laptop that for me my second girl," he argued. According to Tian, Christian's greeting has to the IT world been liked since the SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL and began to better understand during him the lecture took the IT route in Germany. "I returned from Germany 2006 then, afterwards I for the IT company was the same my friend he was the graphic design and I was his programmer." Now I dah had two clients Dewi Sandra and Walk On, he revealed. Tian said with IT, himself more secular and did not miss the development of technology that every day always there is one that is new. "When many people who considered IT only for the bookworm was wrong, because now IT is secular and we ngak was left behind or gaptek," he stated.
ImageHost.org
Blogged with the Flock Browser