Crossing the Blues

Debby Ayu And New Car World

Posted by mista
Debby Ayu And New Car World
Who would have thought the big screen artist Debby Ayu (22) never had an accident that is still remembered to this day.

With a seductive fashion Debby started her story during a visit to the office detik.com, Jakarta.

"Actually, this incident has been very long, it happened while I was still in elementary school. But I can not melupakannnya until now," said Deby widescreen player entitled 'Marriage Contract Again' this.

Incidents that can not be forgotten that happened some time ago in Lampung. Suddenly a loud motorcycle hit the left side of the front door of the host car.


"At that time all three lift motors, and all of them were injured but are even worse-placed in the middle can not be saved and died," said the woman was born in Bandar Lampung.

Debby also admits it took a week to brave crossing the scene that made him fear. "And at that time I could not move, even blinking. At the moment the door on the left side I want to open, I can not open the door, and my father shouting my name calling, but I ignored him at all. Since that time I trauma is very deep, "said the model that has this beautiful face.

"Still, my family got the blame for the incident. Fact is obviously not our fault," said Debby who were eager to have a Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren this.

The model loved this Elegant style modification is slowly relieving trauma.

"But now I'm not afraid anymore. Even the school time for some reason from the beginning until now my girlfriend are all very fond of the car and modify it. In fact, I often dikebut-kebutin," he said with a laugh.