Crossing the Blues
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Friday evening.

Polo Ralph Lauren (RL_): "I think this is one of the best run apparel companies in the world. They may be one of the best fashion people in history."
'Mad Money Lightning Round': Baidu's Terrific

Skyworks Solutions (SWKS_): "I'm in the buy camp on this one. I like Skyworks Solutions. "

Baidu.com (BIDU_): "I think this has a great growth story. It's the only story I recommend in China. Baidu is terrific."

Under Armour (UA_): "I like Nike (NKE_) more. There's a big debate on whether this one has run too much."

-- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington

To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC.

*For all you home-gamers, a 'mon-back opportunity means Cramer would back up the figurative truck and load up on a stock.