Crossing the Blues

Ramalan Mama Lauren

Posted by mista
Ramalan Mama Lauren
Ramalan always has two sides: skeptical and sugestif. For the skeptic, the forecast is often labeled hogwash, will precede the owners live, syirik, and so forth. Of course, this attitude is mistaken. However, for the sugestif and tended to believe, forecast a power up, for discussion. Why? Because everyone wanted to know what actually happens on the self and the world that dihidupinya. In this context, Mama Lauren, including the most frequently made reference to various media meneropong and menerawang situation for one year to the next.

I is not talking about what Mama Lauren predicted in 2008 that will soon arrive. I'm trying to understand and feel-feel in myself, believe the two sides and could not believe my mind is always overshadow any prediction that appear by an interpreter ramal, medium, Paranormal, or any name.

The nalar using science and statistics simple, everyone has the opportunity to be a seer.

"In front of the divorce will be many artists, famous people died, great disaster, accident, and so forth." Once the word of. Without even a fortune, people can easily be concluded that the general phenomenon found each year in this country. So, against the forecast of this kind I tend to use and nalar sense.

But I also tend to believe, there are some people who has the ability to menelisik and meneropong events in the future. But I sense that, as this ability still can not determine the exact events will be at a occurred because it is still a mystery of God. Moreover, the age of the man, the human fate, and so forth.

Can didekati with the knowledge, such as mountain burst, flooding, of course, far more convincing than the forecast, the forecast. Earthquake, so far can not predict. Accidents, also can not be predicted but it can be prevented.

From here, I actually just want to give space to the dimensions of non-physical or non-scientific phenomena on each that I see. Just so that I become more vigilant and careful, and resourceful nalar that I have limitations, and I may need help other people to translate every thing will happen in the self and the world around me.

So, against the forecast Mama Lauren, for example, I tend to take the attitude both, at once skeptical sugestif. Not swallow raw, but also does not necessarily reject it.

What about you?