Crossing the Blues
Playing in sitkom is something new for Tasya Kamila. Although already familiar with the world on, but the junior girls, known by its image Ihurt that want to go new things with a more challenging role.

"This is something that has not been good and my walking, the role I make this challenge. I always play the role of FTV with only the sad, but here I have to appear more 'mad', even though I would also have 'mad'. Here we learn a lot together, especially PLAYERS age, "says Tasya on KapanLagi.com in Kemang, Thursday (18/12).

Tasya participate in the play latest ANTV entitled sitkom already several already several ... (Cute Video), which is a comedy program with the format of the compilation of short sketches showing scenes without dialogue and tic guess typical of fresh young children, and performed by several artists teenagers, most of which have never been play the role of comedy.

And act as a pin that stupid, whether he felt no 'jaim' (guard image, Red) and afraid to be labeled bad?

"If I jaim baseball, especially the children here jaim no show. But if the good folks jaim own. Start playing bumbling I think, now how do we express. If for example I live in the farcical-retake. Risible Learning from watching sitkom overseas and if here watching TAWA SUTRA, so if there are scripts improve living alone, "said high school students grades 2 Al-did, Pondok Labu, South Jakarta.

And as a student, Tasya claimed to represent the school and the tasks that he must finish at home. So, how he set the time? "I can syuting every day, the only time break Monday - Friday, Hobbes can be used for events off the water or tennis, yet again share time in school. So I think would take another bid, I have no time anymore," he said.

He junior career as a singer, Tasya is the only true voice in the world of drag. He said now the middle of preparing a new album, albeit still a concept.

"This process does the album, a concept album and ngumpulin and request songs. Would not know when, hopefully it quickly. Hopefully can be balanced on, and whose MC,"