Crossing the Blues

Catherine Wilson Sedang Pacari Seorang Pengusaha.

Catherine Wilson

Catherine Wilson

"It was close again, but I never want to diekspos first," said Catherine Wilson, when found in the Cafe Jetski, Pluit, North Jakarta, some time ago.


Women blesteran

Sudanese-English is indeed famous stingy when asked about the personal life. According to Catherine, this is carried out because he worried that the relationship with the love of your life is not in accordance with hopes.
"We think we will ever know what our future relationship. Therefore, I am afraid that the sad fact is, if it even fails. Its certainly continue to be discussed, "said the artist who is familiar disapa Keket.

Nevertheless, Cahterine promised a later time, when time is fit, he will notify the kekasihnya identity. "Just that I love the time I would know. I think now, so sorry, "he said.