Crossing the Blues

Top korean actress

Posted by mista





Top korean actress
1.) Lee Da Hae Dramas--->Green Rose & Sweet 18 (My favorite korean actress)

2.) Kim So Yeon Dramas--->All About Eve & Sunlight Upon Me (2nd favorite)

3.) Song Hye Kyo Dramas--->All In, Full House, Hotelier, & Autumn in My Heart (I don't like her that much but very pretty, little short though)

4.) Kim Tae Hee Dramas--->Stairway To Heaven, Love Story In Harvard & 9 Fox Tailed (same thing don't like her that much but cute and pretty)

5.) Han Hye Seul Dramas--->9 Fox Tailed (pretty looking and body style)

6.) Lee Jung Hwa Dramas--->Glass Shoes & 3 Leaves Clover (Her face is perfect )

7.) Han Ga In {Didn't watch any of her dramas yet but beautiful and suppper cute}

8.) Kim Hee Sun Dramas--->Sad Love Story, My Fair Lady & Propose (pretty but not as pretty as the 1 on top)

9.) Park Han Byul Drama--->My Fair Lady (ok)