Crossing the Blues
This is quote about Forgetting Sarah Marshall, maybe one of you still remember the movie qoute,

Matthew: I have a question for you real quick. What did you think of my demo? Did you get it?
Aldous Snow: I was gonna listen to that, but then, um, I just carried on living my life.

Brian: You don't need to put your P in a V right now.
Peter Bretter: No, I need to B my L on someone's T's.

Surfing Instructor: Come on out. Oh, the weather outside is weather...


Surfing Instructor: When life gives you lemons, just say 'Fuck the lemons,' and bail.

Matthew: Oh ok, I'll just go fuck myself then.

Darald: God put our mouths on our head for a reason. No!

Peter Bretter: Maybe this is a sign from God that I should forget her.
Darald: Maybe this is a sign that you should be *with* her. I love her show. When they mix the sexuality and the violence, I like it.

Surfing Instructor: You sound like you're from London!

Surfing Instructor: I like her red hair. I wonder if the carpet matches her pubes.

Peter Bretter: You shall not pass!

Kemo: Are those sad tissues or happy tissues?

Matthew: I just went from six to midnight.

Model: [very unenthusiastically, while having sex with Peter] Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh. I just came. Uh. Uh. Uh.

Surfing Instructor: If you get bitten by a shark, you're not just gonna give up surfing, are you?
Peter Bretter: Yeah, probably.

Surfing Instructor: There's only one cure for pain like that.
Peter Bretter: What?
Surfing Instructor: Weed. Ya got any?
Peter Bretter: No.
Surfing Instructor: Well then let's just go surfing!

Sarah Marshall: Remember how we thought the killer masturbated before commiting his crimes?
Detective Hunter Rush: Yes?
Sarah Marshall: Take a look...
Detective Hunter Rush: ...Looks like where he's going he'll need to know how to masturbate.

Peter Bretter: [flexing flabby pecs in mirror] Good for you Peter, good for you.

Peter Bretter: I wanna stand up before I leave.
Surfing Instructor: I don't think you're ready, man.
Peter Bretter: I'm ready to ride fucking giants, Koonu.
Surfing Instructor: I think you're ready.

Surfing Instructor: I once saw him beat a guy up with a starfish!
Peter Bretter: That's ridiculous.
Surfing Instructor: That guy was me.

Peter Bretter: Oh, if they were Sean Jean sweatpants it would be no problem, but because they were Costco brand, it's the worst thing I could do.

Sarah Marshall: Seemingly, the only actresses that can survive are the ones that show their cooter and I refuse to that. Excuse me, but I have a little dignity.

Peter Bretter: How are things going with the lady?
Darald: Not awesome. She's complicated, like the Da Vinci Code, except harder to crack.

Darald: What's the state fish of Hawaii?
Dwayne the Bartender: The Humuhumunukunukuapua'a. Yeah, bitch!

Sarah Marshall: I need you to get hard, Pete.
Peter Bretter: I know what I'm supposed to do.

Sarah Marshall: [lifts up the sheet] What do you think, Rush?
Detective Hunter Rush: [cringes] It's going to be hard for her to reenter the pageant... without a face.

Darald: You have Christ between your thighs... only with a shorter beard.

Dwayne the Bartender: Snuffleupagous fucks my shit up!