Crossing the Blues
After Ariel 'Peterpan', singer Aura Kasih dikabarkan close to Pasha 'Purple'. Aura Kasih do not want to rebut, he did not reject him if interested Pasha.
"If the front of the kayak to the (court-red) I'm not. Yet he was single, I also single, said at Aura in Studio Dasyat found, RCTI, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta, Sunday 
However, once again affirming that Aura between himself and Pasha no relationship whatsoever. He also disputed the date, if ever with the Pasha. "I was a contact-kontakan I have, I have at all," he added.
So what if Pasha was really like the Aura? "Alhamdulillah, especially disukain same famous band vocalist," he said.
Aura at this time that are close to someone. However reluctant he mentioned the man who succeeded in interesting the heart is. tag Aura-kasih-mau-dipacari-pasha-Ungu