Crossing the Blues
Jason Castro!

* Age: 20
* Hometown: Rockwall, TX
* Favorite Quote: "In the end, it will all be ok. If it's not ok, then it's not the end!"
* Audition City: Dallas
* Musical Influences: Nowadays, my favorite singer-songwriter is Ray Lamontagne. Kirk Baxley is my favorite singer/performer of all musicians in Texas.
* Voted Off: 05/07/08
Jason C. & Joanne Jason discusses his passion for helping others while Joanne admits she "sang her family to death!" Watch Now
* video

Introducing Jason Castro Jason Castro talks openly about how he wasn't exactly born a talented singer! Watch Now
here are the interview with him
* What was the first concert you attended?

I saw Rufios and Senses Fail at The Door in Dallas when I was 15.

* Where do you draw inspiration from?

Love, life, dreams.

* When were you happiest and why?

Up to now in my life, the happiest time was when I was the drummer in a band called "Keeping Lions". There, I learned more about life and music and grew in so many ways and had four best friends.

* What advice do you have for future contestants?

Be something unique and undeniable.

* What do you think gives you the edge in this competiion?

I first thought that my life of singing experience as a downfall for me and now I believe that teaching myself to sing in the last few years has given me an authentic voice that is a perfect extension to everything I am. I am real and that's all I have to offer.

Blogged with Flock